We specialize in Oil & Gas Water Management including Treatment, Pumping, Infrastructure and Reuse. Our team of experts is always available to discuss any water-related project solution to see how we can best meet your needs.
We work hand-in-hand with operators to determine the best, most cost-effective program to manage and treat water based on location, water quality and the goals of the operator.
Bosque’s proprietary DIONIX system can safely generate an aqueous chlorine dioxide solution on the fly. With easy setup into the main water transfer line, our mobile water treatment units allow for easy integration with frac crews and seamless mobility from job to job.
Other benefits include:
- Effective, fast-reacting, superior biocide that is environmentally friendly, EPA-approved with a longer residual than traditional bleach-based biocides
- Less corrosive than chlorine alone and eradicates living bacteria before pumping down-hole
- Convenient, mobile, 30-foot DIONIX trailer allows for a small footprint on the pad site
- Two chlorine dioxide generators allow for redundancy and maximum generation of chlorine dioxide
- Offers numerous safety shutdown components and procedures
- Two-precursor and three-precursor chlorine dioxide units are regionally available and utilized to match the water treatment demand, technology requirements and customer economics. Each unit design has specialized benefits to meet market needs, and are more cost-effective than traditional solutions.
DIONIX-XC, Bosque’s complete line of extended control biocides, is used for long-term kill in completion packages as well as for production needs. Designed to maintain the health and wellbeing of the reservoir, our extended control products provide superior long-term bacteria control down-hole eliminating both naturally occurring formation bacteria and bacteria which has been introduced into the formation during any operation outside of the hydraulic fracturing process.
Bosque’s ScaleStop scale inhibitor is used for sulfate and carbonate types of scale and provides rapid residual analysis for flowback monitoring. It offers high thermal stability and can withstand temperatures up to 375-degrees F.
To offer more complete treatment of hydraulic fracturing fluids, ScaleStop can be used in combination with our proprietary DIONIX system.
Bosque’s line of optimized fluids provides complete frac packages for oil and gas operators including a chemical feed trailer and on-site fluids expertise. OptiFluids offers a solution for companies that want to unbundle chemicals from pumping companies for a more tailored and consistent approach that generates increased production. Each and every customer gets the exact amount of chemical they pay for – no guessing and no overcharges.
Schedule a Consultation
1650 Airport Dr, Hangar 2100, Cleburne, TX 76033